You’re traveling for work. You have a goal to nail, so minimizing distractions and delays is paramount. Avoid missing that meeting or flight home because you’re standing in line for a new passport and trying to replace the contents of your stolen purse or wallet.
Most travel coordinators and HR directors do not understand the challenges we face on the road, especially overseas.
Protect yourself, your career and make the most of your business trip.
This eight-page e-guide will walk you through the main business travel challenges and set you up for success.
Eight main challenges that students face abroad:
- Rental cars and driving overseas.
- Safety and awareness as a business traveler.
- Things to ask your travel coordinator before you leave.
- Tech for the frequent business traveler.
- Protect yourself and your family: Travel insurance, Wills and Power of Attorney.
- Blending in and understanding the culture.
- Capitalizing on the reward points.
- How to create a backup cash plan.
- *Guide includes an Emergency Numbers Crib Sheet – your backup plan in case your tech fails or phone is stolen.