Heading overseas with kids can feel like herding cats, and can quickly become overwhelming.
Not sure where to start?
This 9-page e-guide will walk you through the main points to focus on both before and during your next outing to make you and your family safer and your trip less stressful.
Seven topics to put your mind at ease:
- A packing checklist of items to help them find you, or navigate back to the hotel if you’re separated.
- Pre-travel preparation ideas to make for an easy immersion once you’re overseas.
- Safety: Understanding the security situation in-country.
- Setting up separation protocols and how to establish rally points.
- Ideas for identifying your kids in case of an emergency.
- Etiquette when dealing with strangers.
- Using the buddy system when the group wants to split up.