Take a deep dive into the tools and information that you, your family, team or class needs for any trip, anywhere in the world.
- Personalized travel report identifying entry requirements, analysis of potential travel disruptions, in-country emergency phone numbers and must have contact information.
- Country profile, featuring our six-point diagnosis used to define the security situation in any country.
- Post assessment action plan with next steps and timelines.
- The Travel Safety Handbook, the ultimate guide to safer, better travel (five star Amazon rating).
- The Travel Safer emergency Crib Sheet to track your important travel details.
The package includes two, thirty-minute consultations
During the first 30 minutes we will establish the details of the upcoming trip; identify any concerns and potential pitfalls.
The second 30 minute call will discuss the results of the TAP and establish an action plan of the ideal steps to take before you depart. We will also highlight and discuss how to avoid the most frequently cited traveler issues and danger zones in country.
This package is ideal for anyone who finds themselves in charge of a family or group of travelers, anyone traveling alone for the first time, or anyone traveling for work to a less than hospitable location.